Quiz.
Tagged by Kak Haini : ) and Farah
1.Beside your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
Forehead, maybe the nose?
2.How do you feel when you wake up this morning?
Too Comfortable
3.Who was the last person you took photo with?
Faye
4.Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Nope. = \
5.Would you ever donate blood?
I wish to.
6.Have you ever had a bestfriend who was the opposite sex?
Friend maybe, but not so close as to being a bestfriend.
7.Do you want someone dead?
Never.
8.What was your last text message says?
[ Oh man! Sory! Anw just kol this n). Next time uh. I use tis m0re]
* I have no idea who sent this to me -.-
9.What are you thinking right now?
Whether I can finally finish my holiday assignments
10.Do you wish someone to be with you right now?
maybe.
11.What is the time you go to bed last night?
2.30am
12.Where did you buy the t-shirt you are wearing right now?
I dunno. It was my sis's.
13.Is someone in your mind right now?
no.
14.Who was the last person who texted you?
unknown number -.-
Tag 10 people to do this quiz:
Farah
Abigail
Faye
Theon
Adeline
Leanne
Chia yi
Ryan
Nurul
Joyce Goh
15.Who is 2 having a relationship with?
what kind relationship? ; ) LOL! jking..no one i guess.
16.Is 3 a male or female?
Female.
17.If 7 and 10 get together , would it be a good thing?
o.o Depends on society's view on homosexual relationships.
18.what is 1 studying about?
Math, Food and Nutrition, English , Malay, Chemistry , Physics , POA, Social Studies, Geography
19.When was the last time you had a chat with them?
During the last two weeks.
20.Is 4 single?
errr..i guess so.
21.Say something about number 2.
a recently discovered potential fangirl : )
22.What do you think about 3 & 6 being together?
Together as in friends? They are already friends : )
23.Describe 9.
Adorable :]
24.What will you do if 6 & 7 fight?
I will be a bystander but will still support no 7.
25.Do you like 8?
err Sure.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home