just have to endure...
UGH,
so many things to do,
so many things to bear,
so many things to THINK about,
to an extent that its sickening ( LITERALLY, I AM falling sick!)
SYF next tuesday,
I really want to just move forward with full steam ahead for the SYF stage,
yet I know right after that I have to face a whole load of task.
And I am scared.
This may sound obnoxious to some but I just pouring out my woes.
I have a lot of expectations to meet,
a lot of people to not disappoint,
tons of subject (9 to be precise) to juggle,
So many things I want to do but yet I don't want to succeed because of that.
I want to do it for me.
I do not want to score distinction just because my dad pressures me to.
I always hate it when he keeps nagging at me.
Darn it dad, I get what you mean, give me some time.
I know my weakness, I know how to handle it. Its not like you are living my life.
GOD! Leave me alone. Ill ask for help and I know when to do that. Dont butt in.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home