what is going on....
i have my last paper 2morrow : A-math
Heard a lot of rumors it is going to be tough.
Never the less, I have mentally prepared myself for the worse.
Although teachers had advised me not to spot the questions,
but hey, its not like I am studying only certain questions.
So anyways..
I didnt get to study on friday and saturday.
Because of all the hospitallisation thing and my mum and her surgery.
Today I only managed to study.
Which is so pathetic considering the fact the 2morrow's paper is definitely going to be difficult.
But its the last paper. : )
Somehow, in the midst of all the exam stress and studying,again, he seem to suddenly appear in my thoughts.This is crazy...I dont want to like him because it is unfair of me to like him without him knowing that I actually exists.A Unjustified reason.But... still... I....Hmmm.. : (Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home