I know this post is 5 days overdue, but still..i have a point to make : D
My new years' revolution: Be a better ME is all aspects. (in other words improve self-value..yadayadablablabla)
"They"/ It has been said that when a girl reaches teenhood/adolescence @ the age of 13, she would be more conscious of her self and vanity would be one of her pet peeves. How is it that, I, @ 16 started developing such interests. One possible explanation is that perhaps it has been implanted in my mind that looks won't do you any good or get you into college other that studies. Thus, taking care of your skin/face/hair is just a waste of time.
Now, when a quarter of that burden has been relieved (o-levels COMPLETED : D ), the inner desire to improve myself has been awakened. I guess i didn't have the time,mindset or the opportunity to embark on a trek to vanity. : D
So, I can't wait for my shiseido masks that i ordered online to reach my hands and eventually on my face : D Hooray for cosmetic science.
Cheers
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home