Ugh, sorry for not updating my blog o_o
i just felt like studying when i came back from school on monday.
Then today, i went back to Yuan Ching at 4pm.
The debators are having their first debate round against Pasir Ris Secondary.
xD "all the best guy!"
SOmehow, i could squeeze some decent points : \
I guess i do better in debate when im not pressured o_o
Cca-wise.. i really have nothing in mind.
Some ask me to continue malay dance, some say join debate again.
-.- hmm... i guess i have to say "no" to both.
I have my priorities and they are not CCAs : (
i have done enough in secondary school to enrich my oh-so-monotonous life.
Now, i only have my studies to focus on.
I guess thats it. Kinda drained today.
I'll go slepe now..
P.S I have quite a number of encounters with the Korean students in jj ^_^
So cool, getting to hear verbal korean with your own ears..LIVE xD
Ciaos everyone : )
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home