my heart is in turmoil..
My history with guys was never good since primary school.
Recently, I talked to Mr. 2 after 3-4 years on not being on good terms.
I am happy that managed to end it all off on positive terms..
I am happy i finally have closure with Mr. 2.
BUt now,... my past came back to haunt me again..
Now its Mr. 1 that is lingering in my memories again.
i manage to "find" him after 4 years of absence..
Happy to see he's doing well.
To think the world is so small, he's even my classmates' acquaintence.
What a small world.
I guess with seeing his smile once again, i can say farewell and move on with my life.
So goodbye Mr. 1 and Mr. 2...
We shall part on good terms : )
As for Mr. 3... xD
May god decide if we will meet again in the future.
A new school, a new curriculum, a new environment, new classmates, new teachers, new resolutions, a new outlook on life... a fresh new start.
Cheers again to you 2010.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home