Went to JJC open house today.
I NEVER liked going to open house : ( i find it boring.
But, i HAD to go this time because i could barely find much information about the school on the forums let alone JJ's website.
I came around 1.30pm and it seemed like i was the last person (most probably)
The moment i stepped into the gate, i was greeted.
At the registration booth, i was greeted again : D
Went up the stairs..i was greeted again : D
[NOTE: the smiles indicates satisfaction.]
Haha.my sole intention of going to the open house was merely to check out the school environment but i didn't expect to discover more. :D
I am quite interested in JJ's scholars development programme.
Living in the far west, JJ basically screams "THE IDEAL SCHOOL" for me *sigh*
considering how long-distance travelling wouldn't be convenient for the lifestyle i am about to embark upon starting JC : (
Should i consider other schools?
Raga seems to agree likewise. : (
Who knows...
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home