While I on viikii.net 24/7 looking out for drama updates, raga is in her room watching Japanese dramas that i've finished watching long ago. Sad... watching korean dramas alone is no fun when you have no one to curse with or squeal over some cute guy with : ( ... Sad..
After sometime, I ran out of dramas to watch.
So when K-drama is gone and japanese drama is out of the question..
What do you watch? CHINESE dramas : D
In my case, I watched the taiwanese drama(?) Hai Pai Tian Xin? / Hello My sweetheart.
Leanne knows very well that the only reason i dont watch C-dramas too often is because theres always Rainie Yang or Jerry Yan in it. I have nothing against Jerry Yan..He's ok.. But please understand, even if you get to eat your favourite snack EVERY SINGLE DAY, you are BOUND to get sick of it. It happened to me. However, what made me watch the aforementioned drama? To be honest, I have absolutely no idea. I guess the plot on the whole makeover-transition scene caught my attention. I could SMELL the melodrama coming up. With that said, I am now @ ep 12. I must say, ep 12 was the most anticipated episode for me because of the fact that it was filled with melodrama : D. Yum~
But, i didn't enjoy it all to fully...
Why? you ask?
1) Maybe its just me but I am confused as to whether Xue Hai (show luo's character) feels that he's guilty for wanting to take revenge on Ms Sweetheart(Rainie) or he act was justified in doing so. I don't know. One moment he says,"I SHOULD'VE TRUSTED HER" then another he says,"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW YOU DIDNT MEANT TO ABANDONE ME~" Its really a tug-of-war in there. Maybe he's suppose to be "confused?" , but regardless, it kinda affected the whole MOOD of watching the drama.
2) Realism : This is the most crucial factor that can make close the internet browser im watching my video on or the tv screen. Seriously, having your character not get killed despite getting hit by cars 3-4times in a season...its NOT GOOD --> Indonesian Dramas..(that explains it huh ) Having Xue Hai's (show luo) hair still be perfectly dry and stylish i might add despite the director wanting to potray a "SAD SCENE" by having it "RAIN
HEAVILY" --> I thought my eyes were fooling me but really..upon closer inspection..EVEN HIS CLOTHES DOESN't get wet -.-
3) Realism part 2 : Another part about ep 12 that bugs me the most is... the fact that Xue Hai (show luo) can RUN out of a hospital ( where he is Receiving special attention as he is in a critical condition) and goes missing for one month. According to the "doctor" in the drama, he was in critical condition...and...he was in a BLOODY COMA!!! HOw the hell can a comatose patient who just open his eyes, RUN OUT of the hospital, by passing security guards and etc and not get caught. COMA people...C-O-M-A!! I know its a drama and all..but its soo BLOODY and RIDICULOUSLY unusual! How do you expect me to "appreciate" a drama when these things happen.
4) sigh*
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home