I am at a lost.
The feeling of guilt never cease to pierce every inch of my heart.
The regret of missing such an opportunity stings every time i think of it.
The thought of disappointing those around me haunts me every day.
I don't know what to do.
I was left at a cross-road.
To choose between the two most important thing to me.
My studies or Dance.
On one side, my father and his ridiculous yet sensible reasoning that pushes me to the brink of tension.
On the other, the fact that I realised that she hasnt been talking to me or responding drove me to the brink of madness.
Did I do the right thing?
I don't know what to do anymore.
I want to please everyone....
I really want to..
Im sorry...
for my incompetance.
God, is this my punishment?
For not being faithful?
I tried to.
Now,I can't even focus on my studies.
My effiency is deteriorating each day.
The thought of it drove it down further.
I feel pathetic.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home