Hey wassup. It has been almost a month or two since i last blogged.
Sorry, i could'nt help it. I was pretty busy trying to adapt to JC life.
For me, i guess i am adapting quite well. It is not easy trust me.
Alot of sacrifices has to be made. Your mental and physical well-being has to be taken into consideration when deciding to participate in activities in JC.
For example, recently, i decided to opt out from performing with my former school malay dance group because i would'nt want to risk time for preparing for my exams.
My exams were like a few days before the actual performance and not to mention, there were full-dress and stage rehearsal that would take up alot of time.
Without even thinking fully about it, i said yes.
Eventually, after discussing with my secondary school teacher-in-charge of malay dance.
I guess it made be think deeper about my priorities.
This brings up the fact that when you really want something (good grades in my case), you'd do whatever it takes, even if it sacrificing the thing you like to do eg; Dancing.
It only two years. Just two years.
I really want to get into Medicine.
I really want to get my straight As. (even in malay >_<)
For the past 2 months, i have been slowly trying to get myself to study harder and harder each week. I knew that i could'nt step into mugger-mode after spending the past holidays literally glued to my computer. Slowly.
I really want my As.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home