Yay! I have friday off! Meaning, no lessons!
Good in a way, but also very bad.
I am missing 3 Period of a-maths which i intend to clear my doubts on plane geometry.
Also, 3 period of Chemistry is gone as well. : ( ( Man, i wanted to see my test results)
Updates for this week, I bought myself a new digital watch.
A cheap $15 one that tells the time would have suffice, my sister just HAD to get me an authentic levis white strapped with maroonish-pink screen.
Not that I am ungrateful but i think it is a little...uh...too expensive? -.-
Its just a watch, which I only intend to use to time myself during exams and tests.
Speaking of tests, got back my SS seq on venice.
Wee~~ I am not very ecstatic but pleased. A 24/25.
Darn, lost that 1 mark from misquoting the question.
Won an ice-cream pen from Ms heng which I then started playfully threatening Wan Yi with during physics lab sessions : ) (she keeps playing with my apparatus -.- )
Anywho, gotta brush on my oral.
I really have not practiced convo. sections since my last debate match. o.o
Oh! And FAYE GOT INTO PESA FINALS!! UWA~~ I AM SO GONNA GO SUPPORt her from the stands. THinking of holiding those alphabet name cards like some crazy fan : D
School has been......uh......bearable.
History is getting more and more......interesting.
Im getting pumped up for my sciences and humanities.
Not too much for maths. kinda demoralizing actually..especially that fiendish Plane Geometry. UGH!
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home