Somethings wrong..
This is so unreal.
I really think somethings wrong with me.
Somehow or rather, the fact that I have graduated from secondary school has not sink in.
Furthermore, I feel that somehow I have drifting away from my dearest friends.
All of them are out living their lives, looking for jobs & socialising.
So why am I stuck at home...in front of my computer screen.
I am not going to australia.
I am not in the mood the study (yet)
I am not allowed to work (my dad and sister believes its an exploitation of child labour..like wth? im getting paid darn it -.- )
I rarely am allowed to go out.
I am not in the mood to read books.
I cant play my wolfenstein enemy's territory due to my shitty internet connection -.-
I cant watch the dramas that i longed to watch reason being: either i have finished them or the videos are not available. double =_=''
I want to do something fruitful during my remaining days of free time.
Another concern has been lingering on my mind...
"How will my school life be in JC?"
I stumbled across this issue during one of my many random self-reflections and thought,
how should I present myself to my future JC mates?
The next 2 years is very crucial to me and I want to finally give my 100% throughout.
Will I have decent classmates be it enthusiastic or driven?
Should I be more friendly since i've recently found out that i appeared arrogant. (o.o i didnt realised it)
I have thought of everything when it comes to changing my whole image..but problem is, i am worried if it will change the very essence of me. I know I am going to be really driven for the next two years, but i have a tingling feeling that I will be changed by that...
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home