Etude House Green Tea Nose Pack $0.90/packet [active ingredients: 0.1% green tea extract ]
+ve : Leaves my nose super smooth and silky almost like a baby bottom (im serious) (+15 happy points)
-ve: did not "pluck" out all trapped sebum, leaving the left overs semi-plucked out and covered in green stuff from the pore pack (not a nice sight) (- 5 happy points)
And I could'nt tell whether all the sebum clogged in my pores were "plucked out" just by looking at it, but when i run my fingers across it, boy can i feel all
the roughness. I shall try again to see whether I still get the same problem. Good thing is, at least the after effect is good.
Verdict: 8/10 ( love the after-affect)
Will buy it again?: YES.Etude House Charcoal Chin Pack $0.90/packet[active ingredients : 0.1% charcoal powder]
+ve: Again, it leaves my chin super smooth. I dont get this kind of smoothness when using my usual biore pore pack.At first look, it seemed as if the chin pack didnt even "pluck out" any sebum. It only when i zoomed in , I saw the magic is did. Even the tiniest hair-like sebum is "plucked out". : D
-ve: nil
Verdict: 8.5/10
Will buy it again?: Definitely
I wish i could take photos of it, but even with my sucky camera phone i bet you cant even tell the difference. Can't wait till my camera comes back -.-
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home