I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.
Going on an definite break of a 2 months.
Clearly, i have my o'levels coming up.
I have so many task that kept piling up no matter how much I try to complete as much as I could.
Sadly, my growing busy schedule forced me to do this.
On top of that, I have stress and time management to think about.
As well as mental preperation and self-reflection to better prepare myself for o'levels.
+:
Got my malay results: B3 (M)
shall not even elaborate. It is clearly better than my C6.
I guess I did better on my paper. : )
So much for 8 distinctions : (
Haha don't care now i guess.. I can now aim for 7.
But most important is that I score a single-pointer.
It has been decided I will go to JJC (even if my points qualify me for NJ)
I like the environment there, they offer the subject i wanted, its close to my home
What more could i ask?
I also do not believe that you have to go to an elite school to succeed in life : )
My best wishes to all 2009 o-level candidates.
bonne chance et être sain! (Good luck and be well!)
Nami
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home