Today's Quote : " And a Taylor Swift Song was on..."
ARGH. Sometimes I hate hari raya.
Isn't it suppose to be a day of celebration and the seeking of forgiveness.
Now in the 21st century, its more of an extravagance arms race.
Who can decorate the house the best in a series of sibling rivalries (the old generation >_> )
So frustrating.
I HATE to go over the top when it comes to clothes and make-up.
Oh please, we are going to a relatives house, not the Academy Awards.
I know you might be thinking that I might be in state of PMS but NO!
MY FACE just got PLASTERED with a THICK LAYER of MAKEUP.
Its annoying to have someone do your make-up and end up making you look like some doll.
I DONT LIKE DOLLS. SO THERE

I cant even study for god's sake. Yesterday was too noisy.
Today is too disruptive. I think. Hopefully I CAN cover a two ss chapters in the car.
AND I WONDER WHY I LIKE TO STAY INDOORS ALL THE TIME *insert sarcasm*
-.-
oh.. and..
Selamat hari raya.
Ive collected $112 so far.
じゃ!(ja!)
Nami なみ
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home