With my december, free of obligations (other than ryan's birthday party), i got headaches just thinking of what to fill my spare time with. When I thought about it, I had wanted to try and cook but did'nt had time to do it as it was during a period close to o'levels. Of course, to my dismay, I had resisted. There goes my pots and pans sitting in a corner of the kitchen, shedding tears.
Haha, now with plenty of spare time, I guess I'd start getting back into it. Got bored of Japanese Cuisine. Maybe I'll try... Korean Cuisine!!
1st dish on the list: Kimchi Jjigae!!

Problem is, I'm missing my gochujjang (korean chilli paste) >_< uwa~~~~
maybe i'll just replace it with.....normal singapore chilli paste? Or maybe i won't. D:
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home